Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Quiet Storm" Carlisle Outtake Teaser



*Quiet Storm** Carlisle Outtake for "The Southern Fanfiction Review: Tantalizing Tuesdays" 
                                                        The Southern Fanfiction Review


 **This is a Teaser** 10k word outtake will be posted Tuesday, May 31. 

“I've been waiting to make love to you as Jen.....I've wanted it so bad.” She hugged me and met me with her hips as I hugged her back. We held each other so tight I was surprised we had any movement going on.

Jen grasped my face and pulled me in for a kiss. It was the sloppiest kiss I had ever received, raw and needy, and perfect. With our mouths touching, my body rocked against hers. When she began to claw at me, meet my hips faster, and bite down on my neck, I leaned away from her.


For more Quiet Storm, please visit QUIET STORM




"Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, crime, and passion. When two young lovers find themselves in the middle of the storm, can love conquer all? AH. OOC. Rated M Mafia fic




*banner by dont_run*

**updates every Wednesday**



No comments:

Post a Comment