Saturday, January 7, 2012

**UPDATE** A Flight For Bobby Compilation

As a way for us to say "thank you" to those of you who donated to Bobby's cause, we're putting together a compilation of stories. Some will be one shots and some will be outtakes. It's all Twilight Fanfiction.

The following are the graphic artists who have agreed to make banners for the authors donating:
(Click their names to be directed to their site/form)

AnIllicitWriter 

Christag_Banner 

JA MASH

**Authors: Please contact the above if you're in need of a banner.

Pieces are due on March 1st 2012.

There is no maximum or minimum word count. Slash is welcomed, as is any pairing.

I know I said there were no rules or regulations, so the following are "reminders" or "suggestions". If what you plan to write is unconventional or disturbing, contact me and we'll talk about it.

A few reminders for you as you work on your piece:
  • Please remember to rate your submission appropriately
  • Please do not include pedophilia, or bestiality in your submission. But if you really feel the need to have Edward fuck a dog, again, email me and we'll discuss it. LOL. I didn't mean Jacob . . . as Jacob. Stated above, slash is very welcomed.
  • Please make sure your work is beta’d before submitting it.
  • If you have a teaser and/or banner you would like to send, so I can post, please email it to AFlightForBobby@aol.com by February 15th, 2012.
  • Completed submissions & banners *if you have one* need to be sent in by March 1, 2012.
  • Remember to send us the name of your banner maker if you have one when you send in your piece so that they can be thanked and receive a copy of the compilation as well.
  • You may not post your submission anywhere (FF, Twilighted, ADF, TWCS, etc)  until April 20, 2012
  • Since we don't have that many authors, I'm hoping to get the compilation out days after the due date 
  • IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CANNOT MAKE THE DEADLINE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME AT SEXYLEXICULLEN@GMAIL.COM, FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER AS SOON AS YOU KNOW. We're all busy people, and I understand that - don't beat yourself up if this happens to you. Just please let me know as soon as you do. Thank you! :)


Please contact me if you have any questions. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, and you can click one of the icons on the right upper hand side to get in touch with me.

ATTN AUTHORS: On March 1st, please send your piece/story to: AFlightForBobby@Aol.com

The following authors are contributing:

TexasBella

CullensTwiMistress

FionaFresh1

LoopyLou992

HeartOfDarkess

AlwayzLove40

Savage7289

DontRun


Layne Faire

Butterfly Betty

SheLikestheSound

FFLoverLaura


theOnlyKyla

JA Mash

LvTwilight09

Charli Denae

JackieMonz93

JMolly

*** More "may" be added to this list. I'm still waiting for some people to get back to me.

NOTE: Fandom causes are usually done the other way around - I have this backwards. Due to the fact that Bobby needed the money right away, we got her the funds first, and then pulled together a compilation after. She has her plane ticket. The charity is pretty much over with, which sucks because of pimping/recc'ing the cause out to your readers :/

I know it's donate to read.

And I'd hate to make this even more complicated.

HOWEVER, "if" you want to recc/pimp the piece you'll be submitting to your friends/readers/fans, have them donate to Autism Speaks AND MAKE SURE THEY FORWARD THEIR RECEIPT OF DONATION TO AFlightForBobby@Aol.com

There is NO minimum like other fandom causes - you donated/donate, and you receive it. But if they don't send their receipt from Autism Speaks, I have no way to get them the compilation.

Bobby is keeping track of everyone who has donated to her because it all went to her personal paypal account.

I hope this isn't too confusing. I mean, I'm sure Bobby can use some extra cash, but I think she'll appreciate the donations made to Autism Speaks as well.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment